Gor Mahia vs Everton... Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match - not enough places for all the squad, so take yer pick

• Michael Keane

Votes: 15 8.4%
  • Davy Klaassen

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Tom Davies

Votes: 15 8.4%
  • Calum Connolly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kieran Dowell

Votes: 36 20.1%
  • Wayne Rooney

Votes: 41 22.9%
  • Aaron Lennon

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Mo Besic

Votes: 30 16.8%
  • Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Mateusz Hewelt

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Ademola Lookman

Votes: 16 8.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit confused... Why are they in Tanzania? I mean... Can't do better than Tanzania? Is Sportpesa involved in this?
Yeah it's sportpesa.
African teams played in a Sportpesa cup for the right to play us.
Travelling halfway across the world to a wild and unfamiliar place will get the lads ready for the trip Huddersfield Town.

Given that the live stream was absolute rubbish and I only managed to catch about 20 minutes of actual match footage, I've been searching the OS for the full match replay of this...but still can't find it.

Any ideas?

Given that the live stream was absolute rubbish and I only managed to catch about 20 minutes of actual match footage, I've been searching the OS for the full match replay of this...but still can't find it.

Any ideas?

That appears the best I can find, it misses the first 18minutes or so and the quality isnt great.

Just wanted to say that the move to go to Africa but outside of the SA was a brilliant move.

No doubt we're getting more fans and recognition from that continent, especially because of Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.