GOT SPEAKS: Do you think Everton is a well run football club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluejock

Boss coat aficionado
As mentioned earlier, the two surveys so far seem to have been from extreme ends of the spectrum, so purely for a research point of view, how do you, as an Evertonian feel?

Is Everton a well run football club?

Obviously this isn't an in depth study, it's just looking for your yes or no feeling on that question. If you feel unable to answer either way, please choose the timeless GOT cop out off melted dairy product on hot bread.

There's definitely clear daylight between Kenwright and any notion of a well run football club.

Am I right in thinking that GOT is the largest Everton fans website/forum in terms of membership? So you would think that there would be a fair reflection of supporters' feelings on the matter and would be representative of the general feeling?

Am I right in thinking that GOT is the largest Everton fans website/forum in terms of membership? So you would think that there would be a fair reflection of supporters' feelings on the matter and would be representative of the general feeling?

The kenwright poll was been up for about three years and got 400 votes.

This site have 17,000 memebers, no poll has got more than 400 votes. That's selection bias, I'm afraid. The 400 inclined to vote are more likely to have strong views than the average among the 17,000.

(The 17,000 are also likely to have stronger views than normal as unlike the rest of the 70,000 odd to watch an everton game at some point this year, they've felt the need to join a forum disccusing the club outside of match time.)

Those 400 are so self selecting from the general fanbase of say 100,000, it's biased as all hell.

The kenwright poll was been up for about three years and got 400 votes.

This site have 17,000 memebers, no poll has got more than 400 votes. That's selection bias, I'm afraid. The 400 inclined to vote are more likely to have strong views than the average among the 17,000.

(The 17,00 are also likely to have stronger views than normal as unlike the rest of the 70,000 odd to watch an everton game at some point this year, they've felt the need to join a forum disccusing the club outside of match time.)

Those 400 are so self selecting from the general fanbase of say 100,000, it's biased as all hell.

Filthy bearded pedant.

Bunch of clowns running our club,sooner blue bill pisses off the better had enough of his lies and fake tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.