Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Wrestle Fest Fan Thread

Just finished watching. It was two great shows in my opinion.

The only match I really disliked was the Uso's match. Just terrible. I'm just not sold on them as singles wrestlers whatsoever.

My favorite match of the entire weekend was actually Bayley vs Sky. Superb. And no furniture.

Both the Bloodline main events also delivered, though the sunday main event became too much of a cluster towards the end. But it was still fun. Thank god the balding plumber didn't appear.

Nice to see Sami Zayn finally get rewarded for the incredible work he's done over the past couple of years.

I really liked Bayley vs Sky too....reminded me of a Macho man against Flair with Bayley selling the leg injury for nearly the entire match...

Only problem with it was Sky just isn't anyway believable as a Heel....she might be their most talented female wrestler, her mannerisms are unique, and she's beautiful...what's not to like?

Haha yes! When the Sheild music played I fully expected it to be Ambrose instead of Seth. That would have been great.
Wrestling in Mexico at the moment I think, seems to be on a break from AEW anyway

Glad it's not just me that looks at Mox and thinks, "it's Dean Ambrose"

I can't wait to see it. How funny would it be if Punk lied about everything
Doubt we'll get real footage mate. Its almost certainly going to be a young bucks skit that nobody could possibly find funny. Real footage would be horribly uninteresting too, its not going to have any sound so at most it'll just be crappy cam footage of Punk attacking both Perry and Khan. Then what? The people who hate Punk will still hate him and the ones who don't still won't. Nobody really cares at this point other then Tony and the peanut gallery. This is just a desperate grab for attention that's really just gifting more credibility and name value to a featured character on the "other" show.

Doubt we'll get real footage mate. Its almost certainly going to be a young bucks skit that nobody could possibly find funny. Real footage would be horribly uninteresting too, its not going to have any sound so at most it'll just be crappy cam footage of Punk attacking both Perry and Khan. Then what? The people who hate Punk will still hate him and the ones who don't still won't. Nobody really cares at this point other then Tony and the peanut gallery. This is just a desperate grab for attention that's really just gifting more credibility and name value to a featured character on the "other" show.
Spot on...its actually really weird from Khan.....if he gets what he wants, people hating Punk....then it's the wrestling business, so he would just be creating a super Heel for the other company....who can then go on and make massive money feuding with Rhodes...

It won't get anymore eyes on his product....

In 5 years now, other than MJF, what stars has he created?....what ex WWE "misued star" has he made bigger?....all the while losing Cody, Punk and Cargill to WWE.....clown

I really enjoyed night two. Night one was alright and had its moments too, but the second night was just brill. The Roman vs. Cody match was quality. Yeah, there were a few to many run-ins but I felt it was just good fun. I poped for Undertaker and I really liked the finish. The idea that Roman just can't let go of Seth's betrayal even after all this time to the point that it cost him the match was a pretty good idea and is fairly decent storytelling by WWE standards.
I think it was supposed to be stone cold but they scrapped it as it would have overshadowed Rhodes winning it especially if he’s going to be the main mad for them from now on , it’s mad all the politics that go with it all

CM Punk chants heard throughout the show to. Good job Tony. I suppose those watching live should at least be happy they got what was advertised. Unlike the Dustin Rhodes Vs Somoa Joe match that was never delivered on.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back