Homepage Article Gradually Then Suddenly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good thought provoking piece ,
easy read and to the point.

My worry is the length of this "exclusivity period " if this drags on too long in may well be too late to make the sufficient changes needed.

The longer this takes with these clowns in charge the further we slip down the drain & ultimately it becomes irretrievable.

Thoroughly good read that, I echo your sentiment and couldn’t of put it better myself. The club needs shaking out of its entrenched malaise and it’s not happening with the same culpable people who have publicly shown themselves as incompetent, unaccountable fantasists who had the audacity to pretend nobody can achieve more than them. I can only hope that MSP jettison the leach as their first meaningful act so the club can at least have a chance to steer past the first impending iceberg

Heard the news recently about kenwright being in a caretaker role as board member.

Saw the pIcture that included him and moshiri on the article.

Saw the headline about gradually, then suddenly.

came to the conclusion that BK suddenly left Everton.

Was massively disappointed upon reading the article.

Anybody else's mobile browser having massive problems on GOT recently?

Heard the news recently about kenwright being in a caretaker role as board member.

Saw the pIcture that included him and moshiri on the article.

Saw the headline about gradually, then suddenly.

came to the conclusion that BK suddenly left Everton.

Was massively disappointed upon reading the article.

Anybody else's mobile browser having massive problems on GOT recently?
They're all showing bill as still here unfortunately.

Spot on mate.

I've said for years we were (Risdale's) Leeds in slow motion...and then Moshiri came along and threw an ill aimed big bag of money on the accelerator.

Gradually, then Suddenly - our new motto.

Great article by @catcherintherye. Bravo!

I too thought that when Moshiri bought his shares in the club that the dynamique was to shift the club from battlers to investing in youth to sell to elevate the clubs finances organically. Make the club a springboard until it was ready to compete. Kind of the Athletico Madrid model.

Instead, and as I’m in Spain currently I’ll use their language, used the ‘espectáculo de mierda’ model.

Status
Not open for further replies.