Greeting the coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluboyz

Player Valuation: £500k
I went with my daughter to meet the bus for the Chelsea game. It was a fantastic feeling being with a united force of fellow Evertonians. Smoke everywhere and all the usual songs fervantly belted out. We waited nearly and hour for it to turn up when it was met with unrivalled enthusiasm. Now to my point. I was very disappointed to see that they were one way windows as we watched the all black bus go by. We want to see the effect we are having on them and hopefully see their chests puff out and their backs straighten. It may be a tad late but i will be contacting the club tmrow to see if, as a one off they could use a coach with clear windows. If we are truly the peoples club hopefully they will accomodate us. I can guarentee them that the roar will be even louder if we can see the reaction of our heroes. Heres hoping.

I went with my daughter to meet the bus for the Chelsea game. It was a fantastic feeling being with a united force of fellow Evertonians. Smoke everywhere and all the usual songs fervantly belted out. We waited nearly and hour for it to turn up when it was met with unrivalled enthusiasm. Now to my point. I was very disappointed to see that they were one way windows as we watched the all black bus go by. We want to see the effect we are having on them and hopefully see their chests puff out and their backs straighten. It may be a tad late but i will be contacting the club tmrow to see if, as a one off they could use a coach with clear windows. If we are truly the peoples club hopefully they will accomodate us. I can guarentee them that the roar will be even louder if we can see the reaction of our heroes. Heres hoping.

It's for safety and privacy.

Pandoras box springs to mind

Windows will be blocked with gucci handbags and TV playing all sorts in any event

Give them curtains on the coach. At least they can be seen if they want to be seen?

Not sure many high end coaches will have clear two way glass or little curtains. And I doubt the club are going to put the players in a budget model.

They shouldnt have a choice for privacy. We are supposed to be united. Its not them and us just us. As for safety. I m afraid you ve lost me there. They ve got an army of blues at their backs

I’d suggest ‘Hi Boss’, or if your not part of the group ‘Hi Frank’. Stick to custom if unsure I say.

Not sure what would happen if one of the players was caught not puffing out his chest ‘enough’ compared to another on the bus who was going ‘mad’ for it,

opens a can of worms for me

Status
Not open for further replies.