Greetings fron Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willkommen Glubberer. FC Koln was always my German team and they've been crap ever since!
I've always loved Germany and the Germans. Despite some rivalries I think we are kindred spirits with a great understanding of each other.
I hope you stick around here and make it to Goodison for the last season there. You will make plenty of friends, guaranteed.

Hi everyone,

First off all sorry for my bad english. I am a Sympathisant of Everton since 2007 as Everton played against my main Club Nuremberg. I was impressed about the athmosphere in the Stadium compared to the other Teams we played in this Euro Season. Since 3-4 years i watched more games and i guess i went from a Sympathisant to a Fan. Today i was very nervous as nuremberg and Everton maybe get relegated. But both won 😎
Now i Go to Trink some beer and be happy that this season is over. I wish you a very good Night and Summer!
[Poor language removed] this was a nerve wracking sunday 🙈
Next Season i Need to Plan a visit to Goodison Park!
@Nymzee is our resident German football affeciando. @dholliday is a fellow Germany based Toffee.

Willkommen Glubberer. FC Koln was always my German team and they've been crap ever since!
I've always loved Germany and the Germans. Despite some rivalries I think we are kindred spirits with a great understanding of each other.
I hope you stick around here and make it to Goodison for the last season there. You will make plenty of friends, guaranteed.
Another Kolner! Yes we have been bad for a long time but last couple of years have been decent compared to the rest.

Good morning together,
I currently consider to come to Goodison Park for the game against Wolves end of August. But to be honest i have no idea if it is possible to get a ticket. Are there normally some tickets available for non members? I noticed that some external ticket provider offer tickets for every game but not sure how serious that is and if the club maybe locked this ticket numbers.

Servus Glubberer. As somebody outside the UK it is pretty useful to become an International Member, as you will get access to the limited amount of tickets a few days before non-members. For example, the remaining tickets for the Fulham game will be on sale to me on Monday and only on Thursday to non-members.

Not talking about the Wolves game, but from experience you need to be very careful later on in the season with flights and fixture changes because of cup competitions or TV schedules.

(If you keep on eye on teams that are in Europe, for example, it will give you an idea about which fixtures might be changed. It was also great when we managed to get into Europe because those home matches on Thursday would never be changed and you knew we were likely to play on Sunday in the League.)

Had a great time at your place in Nürnberg years ago thanks to some of your fans - hope it works out with the tickets and you have a fabulous trip over to Goodison. (Watch out for transport strikes in UK and on Deutsche Bahn as well.)

Hi everyone,

First off all sorry for my bad english. I am a Sympathisant of Everton since 2007 as Everton played against my main Club Nuremberg. I was impressed about the athmosphere in the Stadium compared to the other Teams we played in this Euro Season. Since 3-4 years i watched more games and i guess i went from a Sympathisant to a Fan. Today i was very nervous as nuremberg and Everton maybe get relegated. But both won 😎
Now i Go to Trink some beer and be happy that this season is over. I wish you a very good Night and Summer!
Hi m8, your welcome. Great country been to some games, best was Munich 85 semi 1st leg bit mote le preseason friendlies, - Sradtlon, stood out, brilliant!. The Ocyober Fest, in the days, was epic.

I have a soft spot for Schalke blue and white and they've had some great resulbutover the years but haven't got the consistency , like Everton. Here's hoping to a great season! UTFTs!🍻🍻

U

Hi everyone,

Servus Glubberer. As somebody outside the UK it is pretty useful to become an International Member, as you will get access to the limited amount of tickets a few days before non-members. For example, the remaining tickets for the Fulham game will be on sale to me on Monday and only on Thursday to non-members.

Not talking about the Wolves game, but from experience you need to be very careful later on in the season with flights and fixture changes because of cup competitions or TV schedules.

(If you keep on eye on teams that are in Europe, for example, it will give you an idea about which fixtures might be changed. It was also great when we managed to get into Europe because those home matches on Thursday would never be changed and you knew we were likely to play on Sunday in the League.)

Had a great time at your place in Nürnberg years ago thanks to some of your fans - hope it works out with the tickets and you have a fabulous trip over to Goodison. (Watch out for transport strikes in UK and on Deutsche Bahn as well.)
Many thanks for your Feedback. I became an internationale member in the meantime and try to get a ticket.

I really like we've got some Germans in here. You're very welcome for sure. Great country and civilised people that understand football. See above for my other comments about Germans 🇩🇪 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

I got a ticket for the game vs. Wolves 😎
I will arrive already on friday noon. Do you have some recommendations where i can go on friday evening for good food and two or three pints?

Dependent on where your hotel is?

The Albert Dock has some nice restaurants and bars ( including the one o clock gun,)

Let's hope you bring us some luck mate, we sure need it!

Just-say-no.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back