Ground Share - Is it Sensible?

Would you ground share with Liverpool?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not feasible. It'll never happen

If we don't have the pride, Liverpool will.

why is it not feasible? The fans are divided amongst themselves half the time, so for me it makes no difference whether or not fans will see their arse because they are sharing with the enemy.

If it worked for Inter and AC, then I don't see how it would not work for us.

why is it not feasible? The fans are divided amongst themselves half the time, so for me it makes no difference whether or not fans will see their arse because they are sharing with the enemy.

If it worked for Inter and AC, then I don't see how it would not work for us.

The sheer magnitude of the opposition.

Someone post a thread of this nature on a Liverpool forum and see how it goes down. I'm half expecting to see this thread linked on one of their forums as a source of amusement.

It just won't happen, logically you can manipulate it to make sense and quote the San Siro all your like - it just won't happen. Think of the marches their lot would organise.

Them lot? Evertonians and Liverpool fans are both from Liverpool, brought up on the same streets, in the same schools, work at the same place, go to the same family gatherings. Share a bed, drink in the same pubs, drive eachother around in cabs, and so on.

It's the sensible option for two fledgling clubs.

You may be right though, they would march, but what good does their marching do? Nothing, probably why our lot don't do anything.

I find it astonishing that a city is so divided, yet prides itself on it's communities and togetherness against the rest of the country.

The sheer magnitude of the opposition.

Someone post a thread of this nature on a Liverpool forum and see how it goes down. I'm half expecting to see this thread linked on one of their forums as a source of amusement.

It just won't happen, logically you can manipulate it to make sense and quote the San Siro all your like - it just won't happen. Think of the marches their lot would organise.

Spot on this, however much we try and think we could live with it, they would never, ever think it was a good idea.

Its a good move for us but they would see it as bad for them.

It would have to be 50-50 or no deal but like kirby, cant see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back