• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group A: Germany, Scotland, Hungary, Switzerland

Everyone fuming a female is part of the comms ffs. It’s only Day 1 😂

Peter Drury and Jamie Carragher get abuse all season.

It’s got nothing to do with whether they’re male or female, and the questionable/perceived fact that women don’t know anything about football and should be tending to more womanly concerns such as beauty products, home making and bakery.

I remember going to Crete and loving it when I found out that stereotype was real

Obviously because I'm a jerk I decided to get up even earlier to put mine out
We went on a big group holiday to Tenerife when I was a teenager and they were putting them on their beds as we were all coming in around 2am.

They were all floating in the pool the next morning.

Found out during the holiday that my da and his mate thought it would be hilarious in their pissed state.

Last edited:
I’ll give to an example:

If I’m straddling the edge of the box, one arm is in and one is out, and I handball it with the arm that’s outside the box. Is it a pen or is it a free kick?

Because by your logic it’s a pen.

More of an art than a science, if you’re half in and half out and you get barged over should be a foul ( though upon googling that’s a “continuing foul”). Football eh, crazy!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back