• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group A: Germany, Scotland, Hungary, Switzerland

I have no Rangers affiliation and I thought that McGregor was one of the worst players on the pitch. Probably wouldn’t get a game for anyone else at this tournament.

What did you think of McGinn, btw? Personally, I thought he was abysmal. McTominay was poor also. Robertson was dire, constantly out of position. Christie was hopeless as well.

I wonder why they haven't been dug out? Could it be that they play in the EPL, and we can't have TV pundits criticising the Premiership. Would McGinn, McTominay, and Christie also not get in any other teams who are competing in the tournament?

What did you think of McGinn, btw? Personally, I thought he was abysmal. McTominay was poor also. Robertson was dire, constantly out of position. Christie was hopeless as well.

I wonder why they haven't been dug out? Could it be that they play in the EPL, and we can't have TV pundits criticising the Premiership. Would McGinn, McTominay, and Christie also not get in any other teams who are competing in the tournament?
Interesting point!

The above are all good players for their clubs. But when Scotland get to a tournament they're out of their comfort zone.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back