• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group A: Germany, Scotland, Hungary, Switzerland

The state of some of the comments on here...

This is the sort of stuff that sees the Scots put off the England team

Then the same people turn around and ask why Scottish people don't support England when they play

Try to keep an open mind

The state of some of the comments on here...

This is the sort of stuff that sees the Scots put off the England team

Then the same people turn around and ask why Scottish people don't support England when they play

Try to keep an open mind

No Scottish person likes the English team regardless of how the English fans react let's be honest.

No Scottish person likes the English team regardless of how the English fans react let's be honest.

I generally don't mind the English team

I wasn't a fan of John Terry nor some of the other players down the years but it's hard not to appreciate players like Rooney etc

My mother positively supports England when they play...

I'm more than happy for them to fulfil their potential but god help the rest of the UK if they actually win anything... :D

I generally don't mind the English team

I wasn't a fan of John Terry nor some of the other players down the years but it's hard not to appreciate players like Rooney etc

My mother positively supports England when they play...

I'm more than happy for them to fulfil their potential but god help the rest of the UK if they actually win anything... :D

Do you want us to win the Euros (if Scotland go out) yes/no

So you're not more than happy for us to fulfil our potential then are you.

As much potential as you have right up to the final

Not sure you could ask much more than that given the media outcome of you going one further

Anyway we'll see what your actual potential is once you get out of this comparatively easy group

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back