Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group D: Poland, Netherlands, Austria, France

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is so much diving going on in this game. I'm so sick of snivelling little weasel commentators not calling it out for what it is.
I am sick of commentators talking about fouls and their opinions on it one way or the other. Just call what you are seeing.

watching Rooney on this football daily VT?

see where the sunburn is? has he bee wearing massive clown glasses and a hat? look at the big white patch on his face.

There's no escape from ex RS

View attachment 261738
I generally like Didi. But he's now become so comfortable on RTE due to the fact that he is surrounded by token women pundits, Stephen Kelly, and Shay 'kin Given, that he feels like a giant among pygmies and has come to resemble a senior troika official contemptuously inspecting the Irish finances.

To be fair, he is probably there as an emissary of the ECB in Frankfurt going through RTE's redundancy payments.

I generally like Didi. But he's now become so comfortable on RTE due to the fact that he is surrounded by token women pundits, Stephen Kelly, and Shay 'kin Given, that he feels like a giant among pygmies and has come to resemble a senior troika official contemptuosly inspecting the Irish finances.

To be fair, he is probably there as an emissary of the ECB in Frankfurt going through RTE's redundancy payments.

1000052287.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back