• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group F: Turkey, Georgia, Portugal, Czech Republic

I reckon he’ll have a tough time adapting to life after professional football. Not sure he’ll be the next Fat Ronaldo or Alan Brazil, though.
Yeah, his strict dietry, training and sleep routine sounds insane - . It's easy to mock him for being a bit of a preener and having the team built around him, but he's good enough over how many years to warrant the latter. Proper dedicated his life to the sport.

Shame about some of the more unsavoury allegations.

This game needs a streaker to run on the pitch, tackle flopping free, celebrating like he’s having the time of his life.

I'm kind of hoping Portuguese Ronaldo goes full Brazilian Ronaldo when he retires and properly let's go. Come on Ronnie lad, let it all hang out.
I'm a little surprised more players don't, with as badly as today's interminable grind tears their bodies up. I gained a quarter of my previous body mass within a year of quitting wrestling. I said, "Screw cardio, my knees hurt," and, unlike them, I never missed a match due to injury.

I'm a little surprised more players don't, with as badly as today's interminable grind tears their bodies up. I gained a quarter of my previous body mass within a year of quitting wrestling. I said, "Screw cardio, my knees hurt," and, unlike them, I never missed a match due to injury.
Didn't know you were a wrestler mate?

I just find it a) hard to find time and b) far too easy to be fat and lazy the older I've got. Mercifully stayed injury and knee pain free. My Dad's knees were shot by my age. Forced him out of work.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back