guardian gallery fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Davek* was essentially saying was, take out this out of the context of football, and then it becomes decidely dodgy (no, not the Mo-fro, the pictures).

Its about undertones and sensing the unease.

*Obviously Davek can speak for himself, so I am attempting to summarise what he would have said.

Thats what i'm assuming but even then i really can't see any links with Marouanes hair and race so don't see any undertones at all apart from the fact he has big hair.

Even the biggest pc twerp couldnt moan about those pics.

Actually unless he is referencing the fact afros are stereotypically associated with certain races andnot others. Even then its not the hairstyle itself rather than the fact its so bloody big. Not even taking the piss mockingly.

I'm sure someone somewhere made up funny pics featuring one of our white baldies at some point.

No racism whatsoever, just humourous pics based on hair (or lack of).

:eek:

If the Sun had produced half of that lot there'd be an uproar at the level of racism involved. I suppose the muesli-munching, Neu Labour Guardian can get away with it if they replace the word Arab or Moroccan with Belgian. Surprised Black Toffee didn't pass comment.

What you really trying to say Dave in not so many words ?

i'm sure i posted something about him letting it groww 'til he had a busby, i didnt do a pic as i didnt want to cause offence
i.e. the soldier is wearing red. the hair gives him character, it's a talking point and we love him for it.

the pics of him in belgium look as if he's full of confidence and swagger, i cant wait for him to rule the fields of england in blue with the swagger that he has in that tan leather and stonewash jeans.

I love Mo-fro. He should fix it solid with hairspray before he shaves it off and it can go in the David France collection. On special occasions you may be able to pay a nominal fee to be able to wear it at a special ceremony e.g. player of the season. Or the player of the season could be crowned with it every year. But of course that may be a problem because the big Fellaini will be winning it so there'll be a wardrobe issue there.

Fellaini: hln.be/static/FOTO/pe/2/8/4/art_large_754264.jpg
Disco Stu: ww w.winfakt.be/downloads/blogfiles/Stu-Disco.jpg

(Can someone post the pics for me? ;))

Can someone post the pics for me? ;)

Fellaini:
art_large_754264.jpg

Disco Stu:
Stu-Disco.jpg

i don't like disco... he should be going for the jimi-look:
jimi-hendrix-poster.jpeg

Last edited:
Status