Gutted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnifico1988

Player Valuation: £950k
I’m so emotionally drained from Everton that I’m at a point where I hate football. I don’t want to go anymore. I’m so frustrated with the dross we signed.with the lack of passion we have in the squad, they are willing to play for their big wages but are they willing to dig deep and get results. No, the answer is no. They aren’t good enough. This season I can think of Pickford, Gordon and Richarlison they are the only ones that can hold their head up high and say they gave everything and my god you can see it a mile off, I would hate them to leave as they are players we can build with, but aspirations as players and personal goals will no doubt prove they will move on along with getting good money for them. I’m gutted. I’m frustrated, Benitez should never of happened, make no mistake moshiri appointing him, the sword falls with him. The signings we’ve made past and present have been truly woeful, iwobi, Keane, tosun, Gomes, Sandro, Kean, Martina (albeit a loan), schnderlin, sigurdsson to name a few, Jesus Christ just bad bad business. Like I said I hate football. Cheers Everton. Cheers moshiri.

I’m so emotionally drained from Everton that I’m at a point where I hate football. I don’t want to go anymore. I’m so frustrated with the dross we signed.with the lack of passion we have in the squad, they are willing to play for their big wages but are they willing to dig deep and get results. No, the answer is no. They aren’t good enough. This season I can think of Pickford, Gordon and Richarlison they are the only ones that can hold their head up high and say they gave everything and my god you can see it a mile off, I would hate them to leave as they are players we can build with, but aspirations as players and personal goals will no doubt prove they will move on along with getting good money for them. I’m gutted. I’m frustrated, Benitez should never of happened, make no mistake moshiri appointing him, the sword falls with him. The signings we’ve made past and present have been truly woeful, iwobi, Keane, tosun, Gomes, Sandro, Kean, Martina (albeit a loan), schnderlin, sigurdsson to name a few, Jesus Christ just bad bad business. Like I said I hate football. Cheers Everton. Cheers moshiri.
Mate ask your gp for some anti-depressants, they’ll work wonders for your mental health.

I hear you mate. A lot of snark here but you're right. i think everybody's just complained out

Status
Not open for further replies.