Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gylfi Sigurdsson Deal Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't play on Thursday and maybe even not Monday either

He's not played a pre season game has he? So he will need to get his match fitness up

I imagine he may make the bench Monday

Disappointed we have paid 45 for him though when there is far better players about

He gets the odd goal and assist yes but apart from that he doesn't offer much
You back at school in a couple of weeks?

Huge. Just huge. This guy is complete class. Been waiting for quality like this in attacking midfield - left, middle, wherever - since Arteta.

Pass your medical tomorrow, THOR, and so help me god, the second they've got his kit on the site I'm getting a few our way over here.

I know some are skeptical, but he's a terrific player. He'll move the ball quickly, he'll create opportunities, he'll be aces at corners and free kicks, and he'll work his butt off.

Sandro likes to be 1st man to the ball on crosses getting in front of the defence whereas Rooney likes to find a pocket of space in the centre of the box. Klaassen likes to stay a bit deeper & is more prone to a shot from the edge of the box when it drops back out after the initial cross. Basically all 3 main areas covered so long as the delivery is good. I can see why Koeman wanted Siggy so much.

Do totally agree with the dude asking if he is half as valuable as Pogba. Pretty fair deal in that context, glad it's hopefully done.

The other thing to keep in mind is that the rates go up when the other side knows you've got it to spend. As Barca is finding out, to their sorrow.

This looks like it's likely to work out better than, say, when a certain side plowed most of a near-record transfer fee into a goofy-looking tall guy with a man bun, though admittedly not as well as getting a really tall guy with a man bun and a habit of talking about himself in the third person on a free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back