Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gylfi Sigurdsson Deal Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure that net spend is still a relevant factor personally mate.

Given the option of strengthening the squad and improving our chances of silverware and continued European competition over showing a net spend to placate those who still see it as a 'factor'... as long as the powers that be in Toffee Towers are happy and prepared to continue to do business, that's fine by me.
Can you please stop talking sense? People will talk.

Koeman isn't particularly interested in the long term future which is why he's spending half of Lukaku's money on a 28 year old. Gamble is Everton's.
Oh word?

Klaassen - 24
Keane - 24
Pickford - 23
Sandro - 22
Onyekuru -20

A good squad requires a balance of young potential and proven experience which is what Koeman has tried to achieve in this window.

Oh word?

Klaassen - 24
Keane - 24
Pickford - 23
Sandro - 22
Onyekuru -20

A good squad requires a balance of young potential and proven experience which is what Koeman has tried to achieve in this window.
Is right.
You could have listed all the arl and gash players he has jibbed off as well mate.

The majority don't, but a minority seem to think its a way of showing progression. The RS have lauded this for years, and put it down to them not winning the league. I coulnd't care less, as long as the management team are happy.
Doesn't that 'minority' include the manager you see no wrong in?

Maybe you could address that issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back