Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gylfi Sigurdsson Deal Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh word?

Klaassen - 24
Keane - 24
Pickford - 23
Sandro - 22
Onyekuru -20

A good squad requires a balance of young potential and proven experience which is what Koeman has tried to achieve in this window.

Which is exactly what he said he'd he do but some people want a crèche and some are accusing him of buying old men
Name me one PL winning side that had nobody over the age of 28 as a first team regular.

I think huge credit again has to go to blue bill. He has yet again smashed our club transfer record and without him who knows where we would be.

I remember when lerner took over villa, many blues fans were jealous and calling for blue bill to step down. But he didn't and look at us now and look at them. Similar sized clubs. One run properly and one not run properly. Blue bill is evertons saviour and deserves a statue in my opinion. We owe him a trophy while he's still involved at the club.

In my opinion he has saved Everton and allowed us to sustain premier league giantry. While other similar old fashioned English giants such as villa and Leeds are scraping the barrel in the championship.

Applause to you blue bill

I think huge credit again has to go to blue bill. He has yet again smashed our club transfer record and without him who knows where we would be.

I remember when lerner took over villa, many blues fans were jealous and calling for blue bill to step down. But he didn't and look at us now and look at them. Similar sized clubs. One run properly and one not run properly. Blue bill is evertons saviour and deserves a statue in my opinion. We owe him a trophy while he's still involved at the club.

In my opinion he has saved Everton and allowed us to sustain premier league giantry. While other similar old fashioned English giants such as villa and Leeds are scraping the barrel in the championship.

lol

@davek

Exactly my thinking. It seems some fans view football clubs primarily as a vehicle to make money rather than compete to win trophies.
I mentoned this last night, Siggy, is 27 in or approaching the peak of playing career and certain folk are going on about his resale value. I WANT players here for the peak of their careers, so i couldn't care less for their resale value after this point, it would obviously be less as their powers/skills fade. Surely this is the point??? Or maybe I'm stupid lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back