Half and Half Scarf

Half and Half Scarf for the Derby?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 147142

Nothing says putting your footballing differences aside for a special occasion like a half and half scarf.
Would you ever wear/buy one?
I hate the very idea of them myself, but if you've travelled all the way from Norway for a derby then you want some sort of momento right?
Perhaps your dear departed Da was a red, a half and half scarf might be a fitting way to commemorate all those derby argument/match memories past?

Would you ever consider wearing one? a big European game perhaps?

Imagine spending money on a half and half for a game that never happened on that date

Ive an Ireland v france 2009 half and half scarf from the infamous Henry handball game. Signed by both Robbie Keane and le cheat Henry.

With regards to an Everton/Liverpool half and half scarf. I think it's appropriate for remembering the poor people, who died at Hillsborough, and other tragedies that affect the city and it's people. It serves a purpose there but other than that, it's not really appropriate attire for any blue or red!

Come on Lads, someone help out a fellow Blue here.
Or are you too embarrassed to perhaps be seen buying one?

Haha no I would buy one. I've been trying to get over there for a game for about a decade and it's just one of these things i haven't pulled the trigger on.

I'd at this point have to go by myself or subsidize a friend's trip as they do not care enough to invest the money in a trip to England centered around football.

Lol I didn't think of that. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to be seen buying one at a game. I'll get there eventually, Goodison's last year will probably be the event that pushes me to just buy it all and go by myself.

I'm sure @BiggyRat who's a Bombers fan would agree with me. But rivalry is what makes sport great imo.
I’d never agree with a filthy Blues supporter!
lol
I kid, I kid. Rivalry is everything. How boring would that Super league have been eh?

Anyway, the biggest difference in PL and AFL is that I could happily sit in the middle of the Carlton fans and apart from a verbal barrage, I wouldn’t have to worry about my safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.