Half-Time today

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpimonfire

Player Valuation: £35m
Hi all

Today at Half-Time a local dance school will be performing on the pitch. One of my relatives is in the group. She is very young and very brave girl to dance in front of a big crowd. I am in the lower Bullens near the street end so my pics may be naff. If anyone has a good view of them then would you please take a pic for me. It would be much appreciated by the family.

Cheers

Ant

I'll have a go at taking a few photos mate, I sit in Upper Gwladys at the front, so have a good view.

Will she be wearing anything distinctive or are they all wearing the same costume?

Give her my best!

In the main stand so as long as they stay towards the right I may get a decent pic

If not it'll be a pic of the rear of a concrete post

Hi all

Today at Half-Time a local dance school will be performing on the pitch. One of my relatives is in the group. She is very young and very brave girl to dance in front of a big crowd. I am in the lower Bullens near the street end so my pics may be naff. If anyone has a good view of them then would you please take a pic for me. It would be much appreciated by the family.

Cheers

Ant

Have you asked the club to take some photos mate?

What's the betting that irrespective of the weather, some knucklehead turns the sprinkler systems on and half/all the kids get soaked... happens just about every other game that some sponsor/guest or successful kids team showing off a trophy gets soaked, and the Sally Army band got drenched one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.