Transfer Rumour Hannibal Mejbri

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing more reports he's going to Sevilla than reports he's coming to us but everyone seems to have got quite excited for some reason.
Thought the bobble’s sidekick tweeted something. He could be at finch farm and some of our fans will still say he’s going to Seville. Born negative

For what it's worth I would have thought Utd would prefer him to come here over Seville.

If they are planning on keeping him it's better for them that he develops in the PL.

If they are thinking of selling he will be worth more after a good spell with us than in Spain.

For what it's worth I would have thought Utd would prefer him to come here over Seville.

If they are planning on keeping him it's better for them that he develops in the PL.

If they are thinking of selling he will be worth more after a good spell with us than in Spain.

Purchase price in the deal.

Currently.

It could certainly change.

I cant imagine we cant afford less than a million for a player on loan matty mate.

Might well be a case of "trading" him for Danjuma, but it’s moot currently, he fancies the Sun in Spain and I dont blame the lad.
More about the sun then, point above the relegation zone , I know we’re, but we shouldn’t be and could still get points back and apparently a lot of infighting at Sevilla,
Ramos arguing with supporters.
At least Everton seems a settled team and the players all together

Status
Not open for further replies.