Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

chazzle_dazzle

Player Valuation: £35m
Danny Williamson reincarnated... am certain of it.

Similar profile and an injury record. I might be doing him a disservice with the injury record, he hasn't missed a huge amount of games for the last two seasons... he loves a groin and ankle injury.

So long as he doesn't have "Quad injury" on that list, he's probably still preferable to Gomes

Carlito

Player Valuation: £40m

Old Jack Wheelchair managed to dine out on that good game he had at the Nou Camp for years, so Winks can expect a few more contracts to come his way yet.

I'm as underwhelmed as the next person, especially after that disgraceful performance he had in the 5-4 game at Goodison, but if this is the limit of our scouting, I'd rather him than Zinchenko.

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks