Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton fans = we got the team over the line with our support

Everton fans = we must stop the signing of a player our manager wants.

It hardly bodes well.
Some will never give him a chance
Some will judge him on how he plays
And some will say hes great no matter what he does

I wouldnt worry about it mate, you cant change how people are.

Me, I think if he stays fit he could do a very decent job for us, not gonna be a world beater, but hes got tools we could certainly use.

Some will never give him a chance
Some will judge him on how he plays
And some will say hes great no matter what he does

I wouldnt worry about it mate, you cant change how people are.

Me, I think if he stays fit he could do a very decent job for us, not gonna be a world beater, but hes got tools we could certainly use.

Aye I get it mate.

I just find the whole thing so futile.

Had a lovely few weeks not really thinking about anything relating to Everton and all you see is misery.

Aye I get it mate.

I just find the whole thing so futile.

Had a lovely few weeks not really thinking about anything relating to Everton and all you see is misery.
I block the miserable people.

Echo chamber yeah, but I dont come on here to read about how crap we are, I know how crap we are.

Unicorn and rainbow vibes only.

I would rather Gilmour than Winks. It all depends on who else is coming in to the midfield to complement that type of player. So am going to wait and see on this one but if Everton only bring In Harry Winks and no other midfield options I will be worried.
Winks obviously hit the big time early a little bit like dele lost his way if lampard thinks he can improve him I personally would be willing to give me a chance especially on the back of what he did with young players at Chelsea

It would have been so interesting if the Internet was around in 1982/3 to see the reaction on a forum to us signing a 26 year old injury prone, washed up Peter Reid from a team in a division below and then spunking the equivalent of 15 million each on 3 players that couldn't get a game for the RS in Harper, Sheedy and Johnson. Imagine the absolute fume on here.

3 of those players would be crucial to our success within the next 18 months.. .

If Frank thinks Winks and Alli (and whoever else for that matter) will be key to developing a team and a style moving forward, then he has my backing and I trust him. Really think we all ought to do the same....

It would have been so interesting if the Internet was around in 1982/3 to see the reaction on a forum to us signing a 26 year old injury prone, washed up Peter Reid from a team in a division below and then spunking the equivalent of 15 million each on 3 players that couldn't get a game for the RS in Harper, Sheedy and Johnson. Imagine the absolute fume on here.

3 of those players would be crucial to our success within the next 18 months.. .

If Frank thinks Winks and Alli (and whoever else for that matter) will be key to developing a team and a style moving forward, then he has my backing and I trust him. Really think we all ought to do the same....
Reid wasn't signed from a division below, they'd been promoted again when we bought him

Lampard has a long way to go before he earns my trust.
That would be true for any new manager but it’s doubly so for a cockney manager.
Let’s how we go before we start blindly endorsing this wide boy.

Lampard has a long way to go before he earns my trust.
That would be true for any new manager but it’s doubly so for a cockney manager.
Let’s how we go before we start blindly endorsing this wide boy.
Not a fan then I see..How can he ever win you over then as he can’t change where he's from.....

Status
Not open for further replies.