Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • I am badgeman

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fans just couldn’t wait for the first defeat to have a pop at Rafael.
He has more balls than any other Everton manager I know. He knew what he was up against before he came. Strangely enough, where were all the fans who denied to praise him after the early start. We suffered injuries tonight which is not down to Benitez.
We as fans were all delighted with the appointment of Ancelotti, but he bailed out as soon as he realised he couldn’t repair the damage. Get behind Rafael.

He has more balls than any other Everton manager I know. He knew what he was up against before he came. Strangely enough, where were all the fans who denied to praise him after the early start. We suffered injuries tonight which is not down to Benitez.
We as fans were all delighted with the appointment of Ancelotti, but he bailed out as soon as he realised he couldn’t repair the damage. Get behind Rafael.
Good post! ;)

Given his total inaction and inability to bring players in during the Summer window, coupled with him blackballing Hamez, is it time for the Benitez era to come to an end?
Urn he's lost one game the thread should be id brand a good DOF ...IMO.....
Any new manager who came in would have struggled with this laden squad of prima donnas on high wages refusing to move RB had very little room for the transfers under the FA of England's fair play rules look at Derby docked 12 points ......

Interesting statement in so many different ways.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back