Have the blues ever brought you to tears?

Well?

• Yes

• Close

• No

• Am a bloke and it’s not very Andrew Tate to cry

• Tears on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
When I heard castor
Old Trafford in 1971 losing to the dark side in the semi final.
One of the worst weeks I my life and Evertons history.I think that was the start of the decline of Everton Football club and certainly the start of them having a hoodòo over us.
It could have all been so different
Did they get knocked out of Europe in the same week ? My daa always says the same that , that week was the start of the decline

86 cup final, and a few times since. Now I'm just an old git and completely numb to it all, if we're good then great, if we're cack then so be it, me getting upset wont change a jot.

When I heard castor

Did they get knocked out of Europe in the same week ? My daa always says the same that , that week was the start of the decline
We played in Greece on the Wednesday then the semi on Saturday.
Only 1 sub in them days and no squads of players, the same 11 pretty much in both games.
The EC final was at Wembley, in three days we went from 2 possible trips to Wembley to season over.

When we beat United on penalties in the cup semi final though I was on a large cocktail of all sorts of substances but the joy and relief were overwhelming. Or it may have been the pain of travelling over 20 rows of seats when jags scored

FA Cup win, possibly as i was 13 but i cant remember tbh

I think plenty of Blues will shed a few tears if relegation actually happens.

me, like most, im starting to become numb to Everton.

I cried when I found out Howard had passed away.

Probably cried at the match I can't remember but I remember seeing my Dad cry for the first time when we won the cup in 95.

Once and it was a strange one really. It was in 2004/05, we had just finished 4th and qualified for the champions league play offs.

We then went to Arsenal and got destroyed 7 nil. Even though the match was for nothing it really upset me. I think it was from the high of thinking we were finally breaching the gap and amongst the best and then we got completely torn apart and it was hard to take. I think we lost at Bolton as well after that.