Heitinga

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH thought he was not much good when he was playing in the orange shirt a couple of years back in either the Euros or WC, cannot remeber which now. Why not give him a few bob and rip up the contract or at very least circulate his availabilty to other clubs. He is now an embarrassment.

TBH thought he was not much good when he was playing in the orange shirt a couple of years back in either the Euros or WC, cannot remeber which now. Why not give him a few bob and rip up the contract or at very least circulate his availabilty to other clubs. He is now an embarrassment.

Was that the euros where the whole holland team imploded and never got out of the group stages or was it the World Cup where holland got to the finals?

Because flip that around and look at Italy, chiellini plays for juventes. You know him fantastic defender well Italy fell apart in the World Cup and he looked crap then in the euros Italy got there act together and got to the finals. So you see how you can't just base you opinion on one international competition.

Also what the hell are you on about just cancel his contract why when we can either sell him or who knows 3 cb he'll get more gam time and we know just how good he can be who's to say he won't flourish this season?

i would throw him into the reserves and maybe then he would accept lower offers, if there was even any. his form and motivation have been gash for ages now

Jeez, I knew he was one of the higher paid players but didn't realise it was that bad.

Last year our top four earners were felli 75k a week, moyes and heitinga 65k a week and nev 50k a week.

Guys like jagielka and baines who were playing every week and were among the best in the league must be wondering how exactly two useless lumps on the bench were worth more money, like.

Last year our top four earners were felli 75k a week, moyes and heitinga 65k a week and nev 50k a week.

Guys like jagielka and baines who were playing every week and were among the best in the league must be wondering how exactly two useless lumps on the bench were worth more money, like.

Heitinga was earning that wage for a while though and I think Neville was on a premium because he was the captain

Status
Not open for further replies.