Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine being a United fan and joining an Everton forum loads of times despite being universally disliked

If you can't imagine this, simply put yourself through reading @Soap 's posting history

Imagine being a United fan and joining an Everton forum loads of times despite being universally disliked

If you can't imagine this, simply put yourself through reading @Soap 's posting history
In a few minutes, you will have also made it to my ignore list along with the other paranoid members. Congrats!

In a few minutes, you will have also made it to my ignore list along with the other paranoid members. Congrats!

Jim said things like this all the time when he was getting clocked.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/search/17419773/?q=paranoid&o=date&c[user][0]=27873

Most of the lads here are lovely and welcoming to fans of other clubs. But you'll always get the paranoid folk looking for this mysterious 'wind up' which isn't actually happening. It's banter a lot of the time - I can give it out and I can also take it.
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/alan-irvine-sacked.72133/page-4#post-3248971

Just another coincidence that not you and Jim are tremendously arsed about what RAWK has to say about London based Liverpool and United fans? Maybe because it hits too close to home eh lad?

From Norway were they? They usually are.

Also, it amazes me that RAWK take the pee out of us for having Cockney Based United supporters (and they're right, we've got a good few) when EVERY time I go abroad on my hols, I always bump into a group of Kopites, wearing their horrible, tacky Carlsberg replicas, and then they open their mouthes and they are COCKNEYS. Probably got into Liverpool in the 80s, you can tell by their age.

Listen to a TalkSport phone-in. SO MANY Pool fans are Londoners.

Ah, their go-to response when they don't like hearing home truths!

They're an extremely insecure bunch when you consider the success their club had way back in the day.

What you have now is the 50-60 year old Liverpool 'supporting' glory hunters from London who cling onto the "good old days" when they could pass it back and let their GK hold the ball for an hour when they were 1-0 up.

They always go on about United fans being from London but Kopites are shocking for it. I was on holiday back in April and there must have been 15 cockney blokes all wearing RS shirts shouting at the big screen in a bar I was at.

I have no problem with fans being from wherever. But RAWK is always going on about "Utd fans being from London" when their very own Liverpool supporting members are from London, the US and Ireland. They're massive hypocrites.

Why so arsed lid?

Last edited:
You know what's funny? Jim used to call people paranoid all the time when they were cottoning on to him being a RAWKMELTDOWN multi.

You both love to say "paranoid nonsense" as well.

I even witnessed a few calling him a RS yesterday. That's the kind of paranoid nonsense they come out with at RAWK when one of the regulars doesn't nod their head with the other sheep, replacing "RS" with "Manc".
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/the-constant-bullying-davek.97344/#post-5558352

So you disagree with their opinion?

It's got nothing to do with Rooney being a Scouser, that's just paranoid nonsense. It's because Rooney resembles a Championship footballer at best these days.

Nope, I don't fancy changing teams thanks mate, I have supported United for nearly 30 years now.

You ever considered changing your team to Tranmere?

Oh and his post was a load of old paranoid nonsense. The kind of "everyone favours them and hates us" rubbish they spout over at RAWK when things aren't going their way.

I honesty thought you were better than that.

Language
I want the red banner.

If the safari is true, and the bookies have it favourite now, then I'd like Soap to come out, but still remain and change his avatar to Fergie with a "fukn knock them of their perch" speechbubble.

It'll be like one of those healings we hear so much about but never really experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back