help a poor man....

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinchcliffesleftfoot

Player Valuation: £750k
:blink:

Hey chaps, just a quick query. I've been challenged by a good friend of mine £100 that everton wont finish above spurs this year. After negotiating he's agreed that he'll pay out 2 to 1 on the bet (yep, he's that cocksure) but he has given me the weekend to bite the bullet as it were. Any thoughts, £300 is a lot of dollar round my way, but, despite a dodgy start I'm fairly certain we will finish top 6, with Spurs somewhere there abouts too. What to do, what to do........

Don't take the bet mate and use it to smash a hooker instead.

Whilst this is fantastic advice, I'd go for it. I think they'll struggle, with the CL, and get 6th or 7th, with us a place above.

Plus, when anyone's that arrogant they'd offer 2:1, you have to take it. The potential satisfaction outweighs the risk!

:blink:

Hey chaps, just a quick query. I've been challenged by a good friend of mine £100 that everton wont finish above spurs this year. After negotiating he's agreed that he'll pay out 2 to 1 on the bet (yep, he's that cocksure) but he has given me the weekend to bite the bullet as it were. Any thoughts, £300 is a lot of dollar round my way, but, despite a dodgy start I'm fairly certain we will finish top 6, with Spurs somewhere there abouts too. What to do, what to do........

If you do it , we'll let you down .

If you don't , we'll grind them into the dirt .

Lid , where've you been ???

It's Everton , ffs !!!

2/1 is better odds than I got off a Gobsh1te before the FA Cup tie at The Pit. Practically forced me to take HIS BET - and even gave me the draw - meaning it was even money on The RS to win - good deal for him. He never paid me the £20. Typical eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.