help shaun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never take note of whether I am a boomer or any other label people want to assign to me. I can't be bothered finding out what I am, to reply to that specifically, but I will say that I have thoughts based on any given situation, regardless of when I was born.

In this situation, he was rash and [most likely] knowing the law around encroachment has to suffer the consequences. I have no problem with his mates banding round and supporting him but to make it a public effort is a bit of a no from me.
...sorry, but that is anodyne pablum. And this is why the world is as it is. Grow a pair, and support , and embrace, some passion for CHANGE...even if it is misguided at times. I salute the angry young.

Just took a look at the gofund me page. Why is the target £500? Id he looking to hire a limo?

...sorry, but that is anodyne pablum. And this is why the world is as it is. Grow a pair, and support , and embrace, some passion for CHANGE...even if it is misguided at times. I salute the angry young.

I have a pair, just don't see what the fuss is about.

I also salute the angry young, apart from the fact he did not look that young to me!

Embarrassing this, who sets a go fund me up for someone to get a train down to court. Pathetic, tops up a great week for the club.

Imagine a RS doing this we would slate them.
If he was a RS they'd be paying for his (stay in the) hotel bill. Especially at Sofia room prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.