Honorary title for W.Kenwright…

Honorary title for BK

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And since when has anything that Everton fans want been relayed back to the club and been acted upon?

Kenwright is not wanted, that's been vocal in all protests and what's happened? We've had Moshiri apparently beg him to stay on.
Yes, the answer is probably rarely. But taking a snapshot of fan opinion and then passing it to the club is still the correct action to do. We can't stop trying to do the right thing

When this poll closes, I want those who voted yes to have their usernames revealed. Name and shame.
I would hope that all those voting yes genuinely think that BK 'deserves' such a reward for abject and prolonged failure.

I would further hope that some/all of those voting yes haven't done so for a laugh, for a wind-up as it was intended to be a serious poll.

And if some/all of those voting yes have done so for a laugh or a wind-up, they re cordially invited to change their vote ;)

Well, I voted 'Yes'... Named and shamed myself, thank you very much.

-156.gif

I would hope that all those voting yes genuinely think that BK 'deserves' such a reward for abject and prolonged failure.

I would further hope that some/all of those voting yes haven't done so for a laugh, for a wind-up as it was intended to be a serious poll.

And if some/all of those voting yes have done so for a laugh or a wind-up, they re cordially invited to change their vote ;)
It might not just be a case of the inept clown deserving any Honorary title but some fans hoping any such title, however ill-deserved, expedites his speedy exit from the club. That's for the yes voters to tell us

Well, I voted 'Yes'... Named and shamed myself, thank you very much.

-156.gif

It’s not about naming and shaming yourself mate.
If you truly think he deserves an honorary title, that’s your prerogative to vote yes.

All I am suggesting is that maybe one or two or more have voted yes for devilment

If you truly think he deserves an honorary title, that’s your prerogative to vote yes.

All I am suggesting is that maybe one or two or more have voted yes for devilment
When this poll closes, I want those who voted yes to have their usernames revealed. Name and shame.
It's on the poll mate just click on yes.Why people think it's funny to click on yes for a laugh just baffles.

I know mate, just messing about. I voted 'Yes' to him receiving an honorary title for devilment; which is the same reason I believe you started the thread, if I'm honest :D

To be honest though Andy, I'm not even sure how it would work anyway. Do you mean the 'club' will make up some sort of BS 'Lifetime Achievement Award' for Bill Kenwright? If so, that would mean nothing at all, (outside of BKs ego), because Everton isn't important enough for such an award/title to mean anything, or carry any sort of weight. It would pretty much just be mocked.

I know mate, just messing about. I voted 'Yes' to him receiving an honorary title for devilment; which is the same reason I believe you started the thread, if I'm honest :D

To be honest though Andy, I'm not even sure how it would work anyway. Do you mean the 'club' will make up some sort of BS 'Lifetime Achievement Award' for Bill Kenwright? If so, that would mean nothing at all, (outside of BKs ego), because Everton isn't important enough for such an award/title to mean anything, or carry any sort of weight. It would pretty much just be mocked.
Can I respectfully suggest you change your vote then to reflect your true feeling ?

In respect of what format an honorary title might take, it is my feeling that any offer - should one be made - will stem from Farhad Moshiri.
He really needs to read the room on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.