Hopefully only a rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
That horse has run his race.

They were saying he's the fittest guy at the [Poor language removed], if he is no wonder their in trouble.

I think this has some mileage. You all know how considerate and gracious a boss Moysey is, in signing Kewell he'll give VDM some one to play with

Whats wrong with Kewell its obliquity to have a sick note in our squad Dunc,VDM are two that spring to mind so let Harry take VDMs place be company for Tim on those long flights to Aussie,and after his efforts to destabilise the reds we owe himlol

Whats wrong with Kewell its obliquity to have a sick note in our squad Dunc,VDM are two that spring to mind so let Harry take VDMs place be company for Tim on those long flights to Aussie,and after his efforts to destabilise the reds we owe himlol

He won't leave the [Poor language removed] Coyney he is stuck up Rafael's arse mate:eek:

I think in the long run he would be a good investment. After all the cost of toilet paper really is skyrocketing.:D

I really dont see how this fits in with Moyes ethic of signing young, hungry and very fit players. So for that reason, im out.

it never cross my mind he is the sort of player Moyes is looking for, and for sure I won't be interested and the rumour are just a rumour that was made up this time.

RS is below us now and we are not interested in one of there worst squad player but we did take Babel off them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.