How do we fit Tim Cahill into the team now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe that just because we have won 2 games 1 against scunny playing 442 that we are so much better now. So what if we turn 2 stinking perfomances in next then does that mean 442 doesnt work?

Tim has been consistent all season yet he is struggling to gain a place in the team.

I think you have to include Tim, but we have to keep our attacking formation because its working so the diamond is the best option I think, but then who plays RB? Personally it would be coleman.

Must admit though, we aren't effective with him in the team. I think his aerial ability is overrated too.
THE FEELING IS GONE ONLY YOU AND I THIS MEANS NOTHING TO MEEEE AHHHH VIENNNA!!!!
No pace either. Would be worth selling and bringing someone with a bit of quality up front in like Kenny Miller.

I cant believe that just because we have won 2 games 1 against scunny playing 442 that we are so much better now. So what if we turn 2 stinking perfomances in next then does that mean 442 doesnt work?

Tim has been consistent all season yet he is struggling to gain a place in the team.

I think you have to include Tim, but we have to keep our attacking formation because its working so the diamond is the best option I think, but then who plays RB? Personally it would be coleman.

I did say I'm not saying 4-4-2 is the be all and end all, but 4-5-1 has become stale. We need some change, and with said change questions are raised about Cahill's place in the side, naturally, as the 4-5-1 is tailored to him.

Must admit though, we aren't effective with him in the team. I think his aerial ability is overrated too.
THE FEELING IS GONE ONLY YOU AND I THIS MEANS NOTHING TO MEEEE AHHHH VIENNNA!!!!
No pace either. Would be worth selling and bringing someone with a bit of quality up front in like Kenny Miller.

Agreed mate, we need to get away from this 4-5-1, its so Greece 2004 and look at what happened to them now; they're ****.
casts off*
We should make our money on Cahill while we can, I personally guarantee he will be worth no more than 2 million in eighteen months time.

I did say I'm not saying 4-4-2 is the be all and end all, but 4-5-1 has become stale. We need some change, and with said change questions are raised about Cahill's place in the side, naturally, as the 4-5-1 is tailored to him.

Yes so the 442 with the diamond midfield you did, has to be the option surely?

Would you drop a player who has constantly saved us all year?

Yes so the 442 with the diamond midfield you did, has to be the option surely?

Would you drop a player who has constantly saved us all year?

I wouldn't want to, and I also wouldn't want to stop playing 2 out and out strikers. Ergo the only things I can think of, are a diamond formation, or Cahill at LM. The former excites me more.

maybee use the money to prise that rough diamond lucas from the r/s or we could raid across the border to bring back beattie

its a squad game....i would stick with 442, and rotate Arteta, Rodwell, Felli and Cahill in the centre. if it works with other teams, rotation can work with us.

Possibly the most ridiculous suggestion ever,

ever

Seriously ever.

Is that a challenge?

Alright I accept.

I suggest we amputate Baines' left leg, and sew it to Steve Round's chin. Then I suggest we put Distin up front, Cahill in goal and attach Tim Howard to 1000 balloons and watch him float over Goodison.

Did I win?

Status
Not open for further replies.