How Do We Line-Up Against Brighton

Would hope Ndiaye gets the not behind the striker. Teams like Brighton are ones who may sit-in at times so we’ll need a lock picker not blunt instrument. Be nice to have Lindstrom on the right but not sure he’s up to speed so expect Harrison to start there.

Pickford
Coleman
Tarks
O'Brien
Mykolenko

Garner
Gana

Lindstrom
N'diaye
Mcneil

DCL

I can't see Branthwaite being fit. Also he will probably stick with Doucoure and Harrison but that's what I would do. Brighton are dangerous.

Last edited:

I really want to see one of Ndiaye or Lindstrom starting but...

I can somewhat understand Dyche being slow to change the lineup that won 17 points in the last 10 matches. At least until we have had a solid start.

Basically the team today apart from Garner coming back in for Tim if he's only got a knock.

I see Brighton won 4-0 today against Villareal. What sort of line up did they put out as they've added more quick wide players but they're nowhere near as strong in central midfield as previous seasons so that's one way to overpower them. Pascal Gross one of the most underrated players in prem and he's left them for Dortmund. Think they handed Milner a new deal which was probably even more bizarre than Coleman getting one here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back