How does it feel to be Everton supporter in September 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love that we are pressing, working hard, and putting tackles in all over the pitch. It's difficult to tell just how good the results are at the moment as the 3 teams we've beaten have all been pretty woeful, but we won't go too far wrong if the players keep working like they have so far.

Proud.

The gesture from the club, donating £200K to help fund the young boy get his treatment against cancer, was magnificent and usurped everything for me last night.

In terms of the football, we look like a team again. Early days but I'm very optimistic.

If I've worked it out right, a win against Boro on Saturday would mean it's our best start to a season over 5 games since 1978/79

That should give you an indication as to how the start has gone

After suffering the last two seasons under El Fraudo, I'm over the bloomin' moon. We have a manager who knows what he is doing, a group of players who are gradually being de-Martinezed and look organised and much fitter. A new majority shareholder and work going on behind the scenes. It's all good from my perspective.

And the donation from the club last night just topped things off nicely - always proud to be a Blue, even when we have been a total shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.