How good are these players ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman, there are too many to list better than him. He is inexperienced and learning (I wouldn't really call him young), so he will get better. But not close to the top at the moment.

Yeah people think he is younger than what he is. He is young in football experience terms I guess.

I'll give you Baines and Fellaini and that's it. If you think there aren't any other strikers in the Premier League better than Jelavic, you need your head checked. Aguero?

Suarez is a massive tit but he's pretty damned good and far more dangerous than Jelavic will ever hope to be.

Who in the league are better than the following in their respective positions;

LB -- Baines
CB -- Jagielka
RB -- Coleman

LM -- Pienaar
CM -- Fellaini
RM -- Mirallas

CF -- Jelavic

I'm serious, I'm actually struggling to think of any opposition stand out players who put the above to shame.

Yeah, I mean, I like Jelavic and he's brought something we've been missing for a while, but City has at least 3, if not 4 better strikers on their squad alone.

Jeffers still banging them in? lol
If there is a GOTmeltdown twitter yet, this thread will keep it going for a while.

You are comparing a player who had potential to play for England (and also a striker) with a Centre Back, hardly fair to compare the two? Just like comparing Barkley with Coloccini there can be no comparison made between the two

Status
Not open for further replies.