How has the downturn affected your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalekan

Player Valuation: £80m
So.....how has it been for you?

I don't watch MOTD or MOTD2 when we lose so I haven't watched those shows the whole month of December.....QPR was a midweek game.

Ditto the newspapers.

I haven't held a newspaper in my hand during this period.

I haven't listened to 5Live, talkSPORT or Citytalk.

In short, I have cut myself off from football in both print and electronic media since the Spurs game.

The only way I know what is happening in the world is logging in to GOT.

I merely went through the motions of Christmas.

Thankfully my family are most understanding.

In fact, as they are mostly Blues, they were in sympathy with me albeit they aren't as fanatical or depressed over it :(

Please, guys.....someone tell me I am not unique in withdrawing from society on account of my football team is driving me nuckin' futz :rant:

Never watch MOTD when they lose. My life isn't ruined though when Everton lose. The squad is playing so horrible I am not expecting much from each game.

So.....how has it been for you?

I don't watch MOTD or MOTD2 when we lose so I haven't watched those shows the whole month of December.....QPR was a midweek game.

Ditto the newspapers.

I haven't held a newspaper in my hand during this period.

I haven't listened to 5Live, talkSPORT or Citytalk.

In short, I have cut myself off from football in both print and electronic media since the Spurs game.

The only way I know what is happening in the world is logging in to GOT.

I merely went through the motions of Christmas.

Thankfully my family are most understanding.

In fact, as they are mostly Blues, they were in sympathy with me albeit they aren't as fanatical or depressed over it :(

Please, guys.....someone tell me I am not unique in withdrawing from society on account of my football team is driving me nuckin' futz :rant:

Pretty bad.

I'm furious with the players. If I see another half arsed display I'll be letting them know about it too.

I want to see TACKLES!!!! When we're not in possession and I want to see aggressive passing and runs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back