How many people have you turned into blues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
I have quite a good record. I have successfully made 4 Evertonians, none with the help of a female either! :lol:

I currently have my girlfriend trying to get the Everton match on the radio in Wales. Who prior to meeting me, was a Notts Forrest fan.

When relatives from America came to stay a few years back, I took the youngest lad to Everton matches and since then he's been hooked.

Turned a cousin into a blue, didnt take much though, just an Everton kit when he was 5, a badge and a duncan ferguson sticker... his dad being a red wasnt at all happy but his mum thought he suited blue better, so that was that.

A lad came to my high school from Spain, came an Everton away match with us and that was the beginning of another blue.

So come on, how many have you all successfully converted?

well..

the teacher team at school are all following the blues.. and i have contact with 400 students who i have banter with over the match.

sure none go to goodison... but the city of anyang is slowly turning blue. and who knows what the future holds?

Turned my entire family from red to blue, I can die happy(y) (y) The ones that wouldn't changed have been f----- off(y)

I'm slowly but surely turning my wife into an Evertonian, ( more impressive than it sounds, she wasn't even into footy a few months ago ), also my youngest daughter, aged 8, is slowly getting an interest in our team, whenever they show the league table she tell's me what position they are at. :cool:

none, they either know or they dont, im not jesus, if someone has picked what i consider to be the wrong path, who am i to be their saviour.

I'm slowly but surely turning my wife into an Evertonian, ( more impressive than it sounds, she wasn't even into footy a few months ago ), also my youngest daughter, aged 8, is slowly getting an interest in our team, whenever they show the league table she tell's me what position they are at. :cool:

S'cuse me, I'm working on Paula, she will be my convert mate, fancy not marrying a blue, shame on you Latch:P :P :lol: :lol:

Dom EFC_17 off toffeeweb was a red before I sorted him out.

Took him to a game a few seasons back, Tim Cahill could have had a hattrick - he was hooked. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back