How many people have you turned into blues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
excellent guess Suits. Dunno why I didnt just say that, I probably wanted to make it seem like he'd been a fan longer than he has! it feels that way, he is a great blue with alot of time for the club, I'm glad I brought him to the light side!

We still talk about Cahill's drive that night, it was brilliant. He picks the ball up about 25/30 yards out and just has some sensational, curling bomb that bangs off the post and out. Also had a goal ruled off for offside.
Was fantastic (Cahill) that day, though...

duncan penalised for [Poor language removed] all as usual if i remember correctly, i was in the upper gwlady like i was all season bar two games.

i missed the west brom match for the best reasons possible.

ferrari looked a decent player that game (vs charlton) , he really took charge of the back line and was constantly urging yobo to step up.... if moyes could sign ferrari this summer, i would see it as a good move.

Last edited:
i think the ferrari boat has sailed to be honest. we had the chance and chose not to sign him, also he is vital for roma.

None really.

My Dad turned my Mum into one if that counts :shock:

Most of my mates are United, Liverpool or Arse fans :dodgy:

None really.

My Dad turned my Mum into one if that counts :shock:

Most of my mates are United, Liverpool or Arse fans :dodgy:

same, not seen many chelsea fans YET. they win a cup or two in the next month and even more pressure will be on the turncoat glory followers to pledge allegiance to stamford bridge.

i do have blue eyes . . . .:lol: :lol:

I didnt know my wife was a red untill we were married shes now a blue there was no way I could live 24/7 with a red my 6 year old granson just upset the stupid son in law by asking for a blues kit

same, not seen many chelsea fans YET. they win a cup or two in the next month and even more pressure will be on the turncoat glory followers to pledge allegiance to stamford bridge.

I dont think ALOT of Chelsea fans are glory supporters.

Most of my mates, i wouldnt call proper glory heads but i wouldnt say they had a reason to support them, you know what i mean.

I didnt know my wife was a red untill we were married shes now a blue there was no way I could live 24/7 with a red my 6 year old granson just upset the stupid son in law by asking for a blues kit

Welcome :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back