Funes Mori 15m
Kone Free
Mcaleny Free
Garbutt 1m
Joel 5m
TOTAL OUTS: 174,000,000

TOTAL INS (ESTIMATED): 120,000,000

NET SPEND (ESTIMATED) : (54,000,000)
Massive rebuild but you might not be far of the mark here !

Massive rebuild but you might not be far of the mark here !

Yep & must factor in the wages of the new recruits who are likely to be of a much higher calibre & therefore dictating much bigger expenditure.

I'd much prefer to lose 13 as listed there and replace with 6 - 8 top drawer players with real promise / experience.

Supplement those with the U23 talent & it bodes very well.

Are we talking Net spend or just "overall spend"?

I think we will get about £90m for Lukaku and Barkley, maybe £20m for McCarthy (linked with Magpies for that amount today)
so that's £110m
then we need;

Goalkeeper £20m
Center back £30m
Martina from Southampton (free)
Left back (back up for baines) £10m
Replacement for Barkley £30m
back up Replacement for Barkley £20m
target man £20m
pacey forward £20m

so that's £150m going out, or about £40m net. When you consider we will get £130m from the premier league for coming 7th, that's a nice £90m for wages and "Other Operating Costs" :D

Are we talking Net spend or just "overall spend"?

I think we will get about £90m for Lukaku and Barkley, maybe £20m for McCarthy (linked with Magpies for that amount today)
so that's £110m
then we need;

Goalkeeper £20m
Center back £30m
Martina from Southampton (free)
Left back (back up for baines) £10m
Replacement for Barkley £30m
back up Replacement for Barkley £20m
target man £20m
pacey forward £20m

so that's £150m going out, or about £40m net. When you consider we will get £130m from the premier league for coming 7th, that's a nice £90m for wages and "Other Operating Costs" :D

Net spend in the poll but it's interesting seeing peoples thoughts on overall spend and their price estimates for players.

It's all good.

I would say do not get your hopes up. the master showman can make us believe we will buy players with Gold bullions if it gets us hyped for the summer.

Genuinely think that there will be a rebuild job, but i can see some of them not being anything more than squad fillers on the cheap when we all can see the need for better signings.

Plus i can see a few players being brought in, a big sale made (probably rom) and then it will go quiet for a few weeks taking us closer to deadline day.

£10M-£20M net.

Courtesy of the poorest billionaire in the world.

#gamechanger

Status
Not open for further replies.