Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of trouble at the Man City v United game yesterday, funny how things that have always gone on are only really being reported now.

Eleven men were arrested after violence broke out at the crunch derby between Manchester City and Manchester United. Greater Manchester Police detained the men before, during and after the game, which United won 1-0 thanks to a first-half strike by local teenage prodigy Marcus Rashford.

Police chiefs met fans' groups before the match on Sunday (20 March), but their words seemed to fall on deaf ears as coins and bottles were apparently hurled between rival supporters. One of the men was arrested for allegedly assaulting a police officer, another was held on suspicion of being drunk and disorderly while two were fingered on suspicion of committing affray.
TV is screwing up Policing now but the Police don't seem to be bothered about that.
Tyne3/Tees and Manc Derbies should have both been at lunchtime but it would have left them with two pointless games nobody in their right minds would have wanted to watch later on

TV is screwing up Policing now but the Police don't seem to be bothered about that.
Tyne3/Tees and Manc Derbies should have both been at lunchtime but it would have left them with two pointless games nobody in their right minds would have wanted to watch later on
Hello lad Cheryl is want me to take her out,

I've only just noticed that Man Utd have the second best defensive record in the prem

im shocked. i know they have de gea in goal but i don't rate any of their defenders yet they have only conceded 27 times this season.

Van Gaal going on about how United is a bigger club than Spurs sounded pathetic. Truly pathetic.

We all know they are Louis you twonk but was that down to you? No way matey.

Pitiful bulldust not even beginning to hide the fact that Spurs are miles ahead of them where it matters....on the park.

Its great seeing them suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back