how to stop our injury epidemic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zed

Player Valuation: £25m
that tackle on seamus has got me thinking about our unbelievable injury record. i think whats been missing is a real hardcase at Everton. look over the park and those redpoops have had an overlapping of players willing to threaten the opposition if they come on too heavy- stevie is on his way out so they get adam in, tommy smith came in to see out ron yeats, souness came after smith etc etc. i remember someone saying- `hey mr shankly, what team are you putting out` his reply -`same team as last season`. we get kicked to bits regularly. big vic missed his chance to turn his career around by snapping macheda in two. we really need a player like joey barton who will let the opposition know that if they cripple us, its fcken payback. we get no respect by being nicey-nice, its a tough game so lets get a tough player or 2

Agree 100%. Our squad is far, far too polite, which is why we throw away stupid games against clubs like Blackburn and Bolton.

that tackle on seamus has got me thinking about our unbelievable injury record. i think whats been missing is a real hardcase at Everton. look over the park and those redpoops have had an overlapping of players willing to threaten the opposition if they come on too heavy- stevie is on his way out so they get adam in, tommy smith came in to see out ron yeats, souness came after smith etc etc. i remember someone saying- `hey mr shankly, what team are you putting out` his reply -`same team as last season`. we get kicked to bits regularly. big vic missed his chance to turn his career around by snapping macheda in two. we really need a player like joey barton who will let the opposition know that if they cripple us, its fcken payback. we get no respect by being nicey-nice, its a tough game so lets get a tough player or 2

Is this the Joey Barton thread?

l7ccP6hq.jpg

Is this the Joey Barton thread?

l7ccP6hq.jpg

nope. hes just an example of the type of wholehearted axe-murderer i think we need to stop teams taking the piss out of us. we get fck all protection off of referees

We've got Heitinga,Neville,Rodwell and Cahill who can act like mad tits when they want to. I've seen them do it but they don't anymore. I got very excited when Neville had a rant on Mancini last season.

sign more players so we can have more injuries simples

dude, i`m serious. we`ve got the best squad for aeons but theres always too many injureies to get us whwere we should be. felaini, arteta, rodwell etc now coleman. vic nearly lost his leg (sort of)-which curtailed his growth as a footballer and theres loads more whove been clattered big time. its gotta stop now coz we`re losing games to crap teams coz our best players are in the hossy . we need a serious boss on the pitch- jeez, did someone mention neville ?

Dress them all up like this:

TDK.jpg

if i`m not mistaken Mr D. thats a crime fighter and its not a crime to tw@t someone on the pitch ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................cept if your names Duncan Ferguson

stop training them so fuken hard

i went that training route thing the other week and my arguement was shown to be lacking when scrutinized by fellow blooz here- and i think theyre right. so i`ve dreamed up this angle and i`m quite confident i cornered the market

Status
Not open for further replies.