Match Thread Huddersfield Town v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Sport; Everton have only won two of their last 10 league games, earning eight points (D2, L6). It's the third worst record in the division - only Fulham, with six points, and Huddersfield, with one, have earned fewer points.

We may have a shocking record - but it's still much better than Huddersfield's.

The loss to Millwall has flattened my interest in anything Everton-related this season. Can't even summon the enthusiasm required to be cynical about our chances against Huddersfield.

Drastic changes needed in the team tomorrow. I'd give 442 a shot and put Walcott up alongside Tosun.

Gomes and one of our three missing central midfielders alongside him (Schneider, Davies, McCarthy - assuming Gueye is off), Richi and Bernard on the wings.

Digne and Kenny full backs. Jagielka and Zouma cbs.
I like the look of that front two pairing. Walcott always said he prefers to play in the middle and the big man-small man partnership has worked in the past. Could be our new Sharpie-Inchy combo.

If we lose I at least hope it's an absolute tonking that pushes Marco out of the door. I can't see him surviving as manager after a 3-0 defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back