Match Thread Huddersfield Town v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve just lost 10 out of the last 11 including,Bristol city,Burnley,Newcastle,Brighton,Fulham,Southampton all bar Fulham at home.
If I was an optimist I’d say that run must end soon...it won’t!
I've watched a couple of your games (have a soft spot for Huddersfield...my gran lived there all her life).
Let me assure you, you are a LOT better than our useless shower.

Good evening chaps,
This is the perfect place to come and play after a few bad results,new manager or not it’s our players that are utterly woeful especially going forward where we haven’t got a clue.Add to the fact that Mooy and Billing are out(although Mooy has a slight chance) you should win tonight as all it will take is for you to score 1 goal and the game will be over,as I can’t remember the last home goal we scored?!
Unfortunately we wasted a fortune (for us) in the summer on players who are nowhere near good enough at this level and I’d argue the championship too,and is probably the main reason Wagner has gone.
Players to look out for,erm I’m struggling! Mooy obviously if he plays,Schlinder who’s a good defender but hasn’t played well of late,Mounie who’s very strong in the air but unfortunately we can’t cross a ball for [Poor language removed],even from corners,which are dreadful! However give him a six yard gobber and he’ll miss the target.
Mbenza and Diakhaby our new expensive summer signings have played 5/6 games between them,which says it all.Fastest ‘footballers’ I’ve ever seen but totally brain dead the pair of them,so no threat at all.
Good luck,enjoy the game,safe trip.

Hopefully the snow will turn into massive hail stones and permanently finish a few of ours off for you.

As others have said, if you can’t beat us it really is time to give up, as most of our players seem to have.

Hopefully the snow will turn into massive hail stones and permanently finish a few of ours off for you.

As others have said, if you can’t beat us it really is time to give up, as most of our players seem to have.
Snow? It’s tee shirt weather over here! We packed it in December!

We’re utter gash lid, you have a new manager

Have faith coz we don’t
New manager or not he’ll have to be a genius to get a tune out of our lot.
The game will go something like this,first 25 minutes we’ll look nice and pretty,without creating anything,you’ll go down the other end,score and that’s it!

I think I'll wait until 10 minutes until the game before I place a 10 English Pounds bet. Should be more than enough time to see how demotivated our players are tonight.

Don't know about the nil. Huddersfield are another team who rely on set pieces. Hopefully there will have been a lot of work on defending them since Saturday.

But I doubt it
Please don't say the words 'set pieces'...every time our opponents get one my sphincter muscle relaxes and the wife has to fetch the mop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back