Hull City 0-4 Everton - 23 Sept, Carling Cup 3rd Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't actually mind a bit of a lineup rotation for this one, give our more prominent regulars a rest. Would like to see the Yak start though, he needs a goal under his belt to get him in the mood again.

Should steam roll em....

Nash
Neil Yobo Distin Baines
Gosling Rodwell Heitinga Bilythekid
Fellaini
Yak​

Subs
Howard, Osman, Cahill, Pienaar, Hibbert, Jo, Baxter

I'm blaming you if we lose now Dylan ;)

Not that we will though. Last season Hull surprised a few early doors but they've got to have been rock bottom of the form table for 6 months. This season alone the Tigers have picked up just a solitary point from 5 league games in which they've gone into halftime at least on level terms and that point came surrendering a 0-1 halftime lead over Wolves.

Hull have problems up front and at the back. The sale of Turner makes them look vulnerable at set pieces so lets hope Billy is back for some quality deliveries. A string of rejections from strikers lead to them getting Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink who didn't eactly set the SPL alight.

I want to see Rodders rested for this one. The lad plays with such maturity and has not shown signs of being jaded but there's a long season and tougher tests ahead. Hibbo at right back and Heitinger holding. Bilyaletdinov back into the starting 11 goes without saying.

0-2 with Billy to score and Hull having Myhill to thank for keeping it respectable.

COYB!!

I'm blaming you if we lose now Dylan ;)

Not that we will though. Last season Hull surprised a few early doors but they've got to have been rock bottom of the form table for 6 months. This season alone the Tigers have picked up just a solitary point from 5 league games in which they've gone into halftime at least on level terms and that point came surrendering a 0-1 halftime lead over Wolves.

Hull have problems up front and at the back. The sale of Turner makes them look vulnerable at set pieces so lets hope Billy is back for some quality deliveries. A string of rejections from strikers lead to them getting Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink who didn't eactly set the SPL alight.

I want to see Rodders rested for this one. The lad plays with such maturity and has not shown signs of being jaded but there's a long season and tougher tests ahead. Hibbo at right back and Heitinger holding. Bilyaletdinov back into the starting 11 goes without saying.

0-2 with Billy to score and Hull having Myhill to thank for keeping it respectable.

COYB!!

Agreed, I'd like to see a few changes.

I would like to see some changes to be honest, not so much a second side, rather a mixture. I would go with :

GK Nash
RB Neil
LB Baines
CB Yobo
CB Mustafi
LM Wallace
CM Fellaini
CM Osman
RM Baxter
ST Yakubu
ST Jo

Status