"I couldn't care less" if Blues concede first Says Roberto Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We are in an incredible moment at the club. We have young players who play with phenomenal arrogance. Winning is not on our agenda. Enjoying football is our overriding goal; allowing our players to play with freedom, unaffected by the need to get results".

You've got to love that. The feller's staring right down the interwebs into the eyes of the plotters and spitting right at them.

Marvelous stuff you little Catalan Wizard.
I like that. Where did I miss that?

"We are in an incredible moment at the club. We have young players who play with phenomenal arrogance. Winning is not on our agenda. Enjoying football is our overriding goal; allowing our players to play with freedom, unaffected by the need to get results".

You've got to love that. The feller's staring right down the interwebs into the eyes of the plotters and spitting right at them.

Marvelous stuff you little Catalan Wizard.

This must be McCarthy who tries to pick out a pass backwards that is a hell of a lot difficult in trying to go forward. Or the centre halves who try and pass it backwards and forwards for 30 passes to gain 10 yards. Scintillating football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back