i have never

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquadHibbo_sml.jpg

I don't like him much, no.

If I am wrong then correct me Cal. You are not anti Hibbert, you are just anti Hibbert with his consistency.

If he played like we all know he can, and he did it all the time, would you still be anti?

My only problem with Hibbert is, he was so reliable, and now he seems to have dips. He is no worse the Carragher in my opinion at right back.

I think its been mainly his crossing and his shocking passing, but hes looked a lot better recently with that.

This may sound strange, and I hope I do not word it wrong. But maybe with Pip shining in CM with Spud, Hibbo has been lifted, maybe is not so worried about losing his position in his beloved team, and wants to make sure he is never questioned again.

Do not forget, footballers are fickle.

But imagine how much it means to be a toffee and play for them. Imagine how you would feel if you thought you had lost that spark. Any player can fight for his place, but supporting the team you actually play for. Totally different ball game. Maybe his passion for us, and the prospect of slipping off his dream effected him far more than we could imagine.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.