I Miss The Scoreboard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WE CANT AFFORD THE ELECTRICITY.

But i think it has just been scrapped, wasnt on at QPR at all because i remember thinking how tiny it was on the other board, and how i liked the count down - not up.

I think the scoreboard is iconic, makes some great photographs and that, having it on the screens just reminds me of Bolton and Blackburn..

WE CANT AFFORD THE ELECTRICITY.

But i think it has just been scrapped, wasnt on at QPR at all because i remember thinking how tiny it was on the other board, and how i liked the count down - not up.

I think the scoreboard is iconic, makes some great photographs and that, having it on the screens just reminds me of Bolton and Blackburn..

This exactly! Was thinking yesterday how it looks sh!te on the screen and it did remind me of some of those grounds
I cant believe that theyre just going to scrap it? As you said, its so iconic and how long has it been there? So much for the classic traditions

Scoreboard not working - thats the straw that has broke this evertonian camels back - im protesting - i take pride in getting a photo of the score board when we have a good win, are they preparing us for the worst? :)

then again how much money do u think it woul dhave cost to fix, had it have been thousands than fair enough, but i still love it

scoreboard cost?

surely it cant be that much to fix, couple of thousand if that. this thing is iconic would be a shame if it was just scrapped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back