I really hope your get the 4th spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnsleyfc4life

Player Valuation: £25k
After the past few seasons your deserve to knock 1 of the so called "big 4" out of it. Would love to see your in the Champions League Group stages as i think your would do well. :)

I wish you all the best Barnsley, everyone outside the so called Big Four are made up with you;)

Any more news on Anderson?

I hope you guys get a nice draw for the semi and meet Portsmouth in the final and get into next year UEFA Cup, you deserve it after beating so many top team.

After beating the [Poor language removed] an chelsea, if they were handing the cup out now it would go to barnsley.

But still two games to go....im rooting for barnsley to win it.

Good luck boys!!

I wish you all the best Barnsley, everyone outside the so called Big Four are made up with you;)

Any more news on Anderson?

he's pretty much newsless at the moment monts.

he's done his Antieror Cruiciate (Sp) in so will miss this season. Massive blow for them apparantly because he's been playing well for Barnsley.

he's pretty much newsless at the moment monts.

he's done his Antieror Cruiciate (Sp) in so will miss this season. Massive blow for them apparantly because he's been playing well for Barnsley.

It was confirmed then mate, last I heard it was likely but they do get these things wrong once the swelling has gone down;) I wish him well;)

It was confirmed then mate, last I heard it was likely but they do get these things wrong once the swelling has gone down;) I wish him well;)

yep, it's been confirmed here is the link to the bbc report. Link

Massive blow and I wish him and Barnsley all the best ;)

Hopefully they'll go all the way in the FA Cup based on the teams they've had to overcome in the cup they deserve no less then to win it.

yep, it's been confirmed here is the link to the bbc report. Link

Massive blow and I wish him and Barnsley all the best ;)

Hopefully they'll go all the way in the FA Cup based on the teams they've had to overcome in the cup they deserve no less then to win it.

We are going to the Holmfirth area for a few days next month, just might take a run over that way as I have been told Barnsley itself is worth a visit, certainly will be nowlollol

Barnsleyfc4life, do you recommend any particular places?

The difference between their Tetley's and ours is staggering, pure nectar.

Best of luck Barnsley, most of us are cheering for you and Vim is pulling for you as welllollollollol

Best Tetleys in Liverpool used to come from the Wedding House in Pownall Square, the manager always said you treat it with respect and it will flow, the head was so creamy..................memories mate, memories slid down like nectar. Andy King and John Bailey used to come in every so often for a stay behind on the Tetleys

Status
Not open for further replies.