I Think.. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordecke

Player Valuation: £35m
I think we (Fans) should get behind Saha..

With talk of Yakubu parting ways with our great club, and the fact we are skint on funds..
Who else is there?

I think Saha is on the road to good form... After watching the Stoke game (Finally)..
I thought he looked up for it most of the game..

He is a confidence player, and I think if we show him support he will take off again..

Just my opinion really.. ;)

The fans at the game do get behind him. I haven't heard a single boo for a player during the game. It's entirely his own problem that he's sitting on a gold plated contract and doing nothing.

He did show signs of improvement against Stoke, but by that I mean he's moved from "literally crap" to "slightly polished crap".

I think its silly getting rid of Yak and pinning faith in a 32 year old who hasnt scored in something stupid like 10months.

Unless Yak is older.

The fans at the game do get behind him. I haven't heard a single boo for a player during the game. It's entirely his own problem that he's sitting on a gold plated contract and doing nothing.

He did show signs of improvement against Stoke, but by that I mean he's moved from "literally crap" to "slightly polished crap".

Yea mate, granted I don't know what happens at the game, I can only base fan support on internet forums..

But as you said, the next step up will be Gold plated crap.. So let's keep it up :p

I think its silly getting rid of Yak and pinning faith in a 32 year old who hasnt scored in something stupid like 10months.

Unless Yak is older.

Wayne Rooney just scored his first open play goal in beards..

Form is temporary, Class is permanent

Status
Not open for further replies.