Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I was right - lots of you didn't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zlatan only signed for 12months, with maybe an extra year and Rooney will leave when they realise hes finished as a striker and hes average in midfield.
MorgsGoat, Aug 9, 2016

7th place doesnt impress me.
Keoman is basically the Dutch Moyes.
MorgsGoat, May 5, 2016

Said it before you lad.

Kiss my feet.

Whilst he's down there, would you like an update on what they look like?

In the summer:

I said that Rooney would be a bad idea. He's finished. You gave me pelters.

I said that Sigurdsson was just a big fish in a small pond, was too slow and not what we need. You gave me pelters.

I said that Koeman was a fraud and that his negative, turgid football wasn't right for us. You gave me pelters.

An apology would be nice.

What a pathetic post.
And u bringing Sigurdsson and Rooney as proofs on how right u were is just so stupid. There's no players in our team doing well this season down to koemans tactics.

In the summer:

I said that Sigurdsson was just a big fish in a small pond, was too slow and not what we need. You gave me pelters.

I said that Koeman was a fraud and that his negative, turgid football wasn't right for us. You gave me pelters.

Ooh....well done you.

Give that man a Blue Peter Badge :dance:

In the summer:

Who should we sign in January and who should replace koeman please mate ?
I'm all out of ideas now.

I bet a lot of people wish they could rewind to the summer and regret the actions that they did. Starting with Steve Walsh and Ronald Koeman.

In the summer:

Apologising to you doesn't give every fan who went today a day back, or £100 they've probably spent... so do one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back