• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably be paraded on the pitch on Saturday to divert from the striker crisis. Bill understands show business he doesn't understand football.

Echo said tomorrow? Regardless its getting to late to expect him to be able to start ?

Yeah read that myself but found this in relation to a similar situation with Chros Wood.

A Premier League spokesperson told The Gazette: “Rule U. 23. is specific only to the team itself wishing to register a player, it doesn't take into account any other team's fixtures or the match round in which they will next play.”

So its noon Friday as we play on Saturday.

Yeah read that myself but found this in relation to a similar situation with Chros Wood.

A Premier League spokesperson told The Gazette: “Rule U. 23. is specific only to the team itself wishing to register a player, it doesn't take into account any other team's fixtures or the match round in which they will next play.”

So its noon Friday as we play on Saturday.
Surely it’s a moot point? New signings almost never get thrown in to a starting lineup immediately after signing and before training with their new teammates. Even if they would be a clear and obvious upgrade. Send too bad a message to other players: New guy doesn’t even have to prove himself in training - you’re out. Even if he signs in time I’d be amazed to see him in the starting lineup on Saturday

I'm starting to get a bit edgy about this - very keen for it to be wrapped up quickly.

The fact it hasn't progressed (publicly anyway) worries me.

Status
Not open for further replies.